Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 18th Friday

It is a the day that N&L come home. We have so much enjoyed the grandchildren that I will be sad when they leave. I know that NM will want to leave fast because he doesn't like to stay very long anywhere. Of couse they are bringing to seperate cars. Apparently NM friend gave him a little 4 runner that is literally made out of sheet metal but it has 4 wheel drive so NM wants to take it to the dunes. He said he would give it to NM on one condition and that is that he never let his wife drive it because it is to dangerous. So NM can leave when he wants to and LM will take the other car. That will be fun because we can keep the grand kids for a few more days and see our daughter. It was her birthday this past week so we would really like to celebrate it on Sunday with the family. N&L arrived here in the late afternoon. It was good to see them. Their children hardly even paid attention to them. They wanted were enjoying being here with their aunts and grand parents to much I guess. I made us feel wonderful. They were both brought back gifts from there other grandparents. That was super exciting for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment