This day has flown by. I've tried to get things done and haven't accomplished all that I wanted too. I have come to understand that there is always another day I don't have to be perfect all the time. My husband and I have been reading the scriptures in the evening. I have loved doing it and miss it so much when we don't do it. We are sharing in the scriptures and I think that that is such a blessing. I love the scriptures and learn more from them each day.
My husband has been gone today doing more on J&D's basement. It has been crazy for him. He will need our help tomorrow because the basement needs to be clean so her can start taping. I am so excited for that.
We were invited to M&C's tonight. We watched a great little movie as a family, and ate together. It was a lot of fun we watched "Megamind". I laughed a lot and it was fun to get my mind off crazy things and have some fun. That was our family night, and it was great fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment