Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 12th Saturday

It is so fun to have the girls here with us. They are so cute and so eager to help me in any way that they can. L&N left for Cali this morning. I know it was a hard decision for LM to make because this is the first time that she has left her children alone. But we love having them. We love all of our grandchildren and enjoy having them in our home. But we don't have them over night without their parents, so this is a new thing. They sleep very well and are ready to go by 7:00 AM. This isn't normal for me, but it is normal for my husband so he takes care of them until I get up. LM bought some cereal this morning so we had cereal for breakfast. Apparently they love Cheerios and that is what we ate. We had a fun day because it is so nice outside. MC put up the trompline last week, so they have been jumping and swinging. If they could stay outside all day long that would be enjoyable for them, but I need to get something done because tomorrow is Sunday. I have sharing time which I need to prepare for. I have most of it done. Because I did it yesterday. But I am constantly going over things in my head to see how I can make it better. The girls play with my girls and have so much fun. They miss them when they have to work. Next week is spring break and that will be fun because there cousins get to come and play with them tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment